Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fun in Fort Worth!

Last weekend we went to visit Will's Mia, Mimi and Nana in Fort Worth. We had not seen them since Mother's Day so Will was excited to see them. Mimi bought Will a yummy cupcake for desert on Sat. night. He is really studying this BIG cupcake. He took a few bites but was distracted by the sprinklers that came on.
Any kind of water makes Will so happy. He loves to swim, go to the splash park and even play in the sprinklers. I took off his clothes so he could get in and then he looks at me and says "Mama dress off" I guess he thought I needed to take my clothes off to play in them too. He is soo cute!

Will is saying "Mia get in"
Sunday morning Will had waffles and bacon for breakfast before we headed off to Rivercrest to swim.
The baby pool at he club is fantastic. Will had a great time.



After a great swim Will worked up an appetite. He ate a grilled cheese and yes he dips it in ketchup. Justin blames mommy for that. I love ketchup but not on my grilled cheese. Will also got some yummy chocolate ice cream for desert.
We had a great time and look forward to going back soon.

No comments: