Monday, June 27, 2011

Swim lessons!

Will and his best buddy Maggie took swim lessons together this summer. I say they took them but as it turns out Ashley (Maggie's mommy) and I ended up learning the most. As teachers we know how to teach but not how to teach chidren to swim. Well now we know, too bad our children didn't learn as much as we did. All kidding aside Will learned a lot but wasn't happy about showing his skills at Ms. Margrett's ( swim teacher) pool. Will would start with not wanting to put on his bathing suit at all. Then to saying "bye bye" and crying throughout the lesson. I know he learned something because he was able to swim between Justin and I at the lake. He was able to blow bubbles and put his head in the water. I am proud of him but sad he disliked going to swim lessons.
Waiting the first day to go inside.
Maggie being introduced.
Will being introduced
I didn't get anymore pictures because I was in the water everyday after this. I have to say Ms. Margrett does a great job teaching because the others in the class learned how to swim. They were a little older than Will so we will try again next year!

No comments: