Tuesday, December 28, 2010

First Hair Cut!

Today we had a big adventure! We went to Super Cuts for Will's first hair cut. Both Justin and I went. I was thinking I was going to need back up but we were surprised! Will was perfect! No tears. He was a little fussy when she put in the cape but after that he was great.

As you can see his hair was getting a little long! He was having to brush it out of his face. So it was definatly time. I can't belive he made it two years without one.

Sitting so nicely !

Still being a perfect little boy!



All done! I know you are thinking it doesn't look like he got a hair cut at all. We wanted it to still be a little long. I guess you could say he got his first hair trim! Anyway he looks cute and was a great client.



Because he was such a good boy he got a lolly pop.


Yummy! What a handsome boy!

No comments: