Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break!

We have been very busy this week. I have been off for spring break and Will and I have had lots of fun together. I can't wait for this summer! Will did go to his Ms. Karen's on Wed. so mom could do some Spring cleaning. It was St. Patricks day so he partied with his friends. Ms. Karen dressed him up and took some cute pics. He had a great day.

Today we went to the mall with Maggie Martin and Will got his picture taken with the Easter bunny. I wasn't really thinking about Will not liking the Easter Bunny until I saw him and remembered about our expereince with the cow at Chick-Fil-A. When Will saw the cow he would no longer sit in his highchair and eat his dinner. He cried and had to sit on my lap while keeping a close eye on the cow. So knowing that, when I saw the Easter Bunny I knew we were in trouble. He did ok at first and then started to cry. The pic is cute though.

Before we had our pic taken we had to play a little. Will enjoyed the children's play area at the mall. He was also very friendly to other moms and children. He has been into hugging other children lately. He loves to hug his friend Maggie but I thought that was because they are so close and together all the time. This is not the case, Will hugged another little boy at Little Gym on Tuesday and today at the mall he hugged another little girl (not Maggie). I think this is pretty cute and I love that he is so friendly.


Maggie and Will climbing. Look at those blue eyes!

Stinky skunk!

After coming home for a long nap we went to the park becuase the weather was soo nice. Will thought he was so big. Mostly Will enjoyed running in the field away from Mommy but he did climb a little.

Clapping his hands, so proud of himself for getting to the top. Wow what a fun day!






No comments: